At Saint Luke's Health System, we work together to provide and advance health care in extraordinary ways. As an employee, regardless of the role you serve, you are in a unique position to impact the lives of others—not only through your dedicated service, but also through your investments in programs that support medical education and research, employee assistance, continuing education, patient care, and more.
The Saint Luke's Employee Circle of Giving program gives employees an opportunity to participate in the mission of Saint Luke's Foundation by making charitable gifts through payroll deduction. We celebrate the 1,318 employees within Saint Luke's Health System who contributed more than $194,000 through payroll deduction to the Employee Circle of Giving in support of nearly 125 programs in 2015.
Click here to see a list of all Employee Circle of Giving donors from 2015.
Click here to see a list of Employee Circle of Giving donors who have contributed for 10 or more calendar years.
Thank you to all of our Employee Circle of Giving donors—you truly make a difference!
The power of your gift
For as little as $2 per pay period, you choose the program you want to support and 100 percent of your gift goes to that program. For example:
- $2 per pay period can provide information and support materials to a patient who has been recently diagnosed with cancer. (Cancer fund)
- $5 per pay period can provide emergency assistance for a Saint Luke's employee experiencing a medical or financial crisis. (Employee assistance funds)
- $10 per pay period would help a Saint Luke's employee attend a conference to gain new skills in his or her area of clinical expertise. (Departmental educational funds)
- $15 per pay period would help a child diagnosed with physical or developmental delays receive weekly therapy. (The Children's SPOT)
- $20 per pay period would provide one Health Futures Scholarship to a Saint Luke's employee's child who is pursuing a health care-related degree within our health system or at an accredited university. (Health Futures Scholarship)
- $25 per pay period would help fund a medical mission trip by a Saint Luke's employee to assist the medically underserved in a developing country. (Medical Mission Travel Fund)